tiistai 16. helmikuuta 2010

Happy Valentine's

This is just lovely.

I like to keep all personal messages - cards, letters, emails, sms' - for sentimental values. And now, for no apparent reason, my cellular (HTC Diamond) decided to lose ALL messages sent or received on Valentine's day. Nice. I did backup all messages a couple days ago, but didn't make it a scheduled job or to be done after each receive/send, so that doesn't help. The irony is that I wanted to make backing up automatic right from the beginning when I got this phone, but it seems that Windows Mobile is as nice to make do things for you as regular Windows is. *Explicit deleted*, that is. Some regular Python love ought to be enough on _any_ platform. (Well, yeah, I did find out there is Python for WinCE, but I doubt messaging APIs are up to the task...)

Looks like it's time to cash in for the Linux kernel development project on this cellular.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti